The member photo gallery is now integrated and live!!  All user albums and pictures have been ported from old gallery.

To register send an e-mail to admin@bmwr65.org and provide your location and desired user name.

Author Topic: Ebay - Quad Lock Seller  (Read 144 times)

Offline BPT

• I Love YaBB 2!
Ebay - Quad Lock Seller
« on: August 13, 2021, 05:42:55 PM »
For anyone looking for Quad Lock parts, I found this guy on ebay who has some really good prices.  I contacted him looking for some things that weren't in his ebay listings and (breaking ebay's rules) he had me contact him directly. I was a little bit leery of it but it all worked out.  I paid via PayPal and he shipped very quickly (although his ebay listing says he ships on Tues & Thurs).

I don't know how he acquires the stuff but I'm guessing it might be returns/open box?  With my order he told me some of the boxes might not be perfect (I didn't care) and for one of the things it just came in a plain plastic bag (again, I didn't care, it was a plastic spacer and some screws).

Here is a link to his ebay listings. You can contact him via ebay if you're looking for other things (he's told me he has "almost anything,  and, so far, he has). I told him I'd mention him here and he said not to post his phone number publicly online but I have it and can provide it via PM.
I have no connection to this, just wanted to pass on a good deal.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?isRefine=true&_pgn=1&sid=texaslover20
1983 R65 w/ Velorex 562 Sidecar