Author Topic: BMW clock and voltmeter in pods with harness  (Read 331 times)

Offline adam_jepsen

• I Love YaBB 2!
BMW clock and voltmeter in pods with harness
« on: January 23, 2020, 12:46:25 PM »
For sale: the clock and voltmeter that came off of my 1981 r65. I dont know if these came on the bike standard but they were on mine when I purchased it in 2011 and I believe they are genuine bmw  parts they both say moto meter and bmw on them. The clock doesn't keep time but the time setting dial does work. The volt meter seems to work well. I had no issues with volt meter other than it seemed to register a lower voltage than a DMM at the battery.

They include the brackets for mounting and look sharp on the bike, deleting these is the only regret I have with my aftermarket setup. As you can see in the picture the pods are far from new, but overall to me are in fair shape.

I can't separate them because they seem to share wires on the harness and I fear I would devalue them if I did that. They are untouched as best of my knowledge, ie no one has been inside of them "tinkering". I am happy to send more pictures or answer any questions I can about these.

Thanks for looking

Adam

Offline BPT

• I Love YaBB 2!
Re: BMW clock and voltmeter in pods with harness
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2020, 04:26:57 PM »
How much?
1983 R65 w/ Velorex 562 Sidecar

Offline adam_jepsen

• I Love YaBB 2!
Re: BMW clock and voltmeter in pods with harness
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2020, 05:10:00 PM »
I have seen varying prices online... I was hoping someone might make a fair offer. It's like realastate conditon, conditon, condition... or is that location, location, location?