The member photo gallery is now integrated and live!!  All user albums and pictures have been ported from old gallery.


To register send an e-mail to admin@bmwr65.org and provide your location and desired user name.

Author Topic: 1982 R65LS PARTS FOR SALE - INCLUDING FAIRING  (Read 95 times)

Offline jem76

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
1982 R65LS PARTS FOR SALE - INCLUDING FAIRING
« on: September 18, 2026, 05:07:30 PM »
Hello,
I did a project bike with an original 1982 R65-LS
I have a lot of parts that I removed and did not use on the project.
includes Front fairing, front fender, rear fender, seat, side covers, rear subframe, headlight, instrument cluster, wire harness, air box, battery tray and a box full of other parts.
perfect parts for someone doing a full restoration.
hope they can help someone.
here is a link for facebook marketplace
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/4667031270183216/?mibextid=6ojiHh

Best
julian