Operation Garage has advanced and the junk is exposed from the good stuff. I sold a 60cc RC trainer and a bandsaw so far.
Jobs done on the (SHMNBNMC):
* Oiled the clutch cable. Unusually seems to have got rid of the clunk into first. Not complaining as it now moves into gear NOT like a 1940s lorry.
* Dynojet PowerCommander FC with a map from a very helpful customer support has eliminated the hesitation caused by the 'manly' exhaust. Whisper quiet mufflers LOL. Quiet in the Hulk Hogan way...
* Poxy adjuster for the rear spring is proving 'difficult'. It's in an awkward place and the typical Yamah Rust-U-Like adjuster has rusted. it has been daubed with XCP and awaiting Round 2.
* Rusted out 'vanity bar' replaced with Polish stainless type (which is very good). As in Poland.
* Rusted out chrome 'SUX6000' radiator grille replaced with much better stone protection of the standard black plastic jobular.
* 12V £25 LED driving lights (as fitted to the Beemer) about to be fitted. I have noticed cages thinking about pulling out on me, where the dual day riding lights on the R86 stop that entirely.
* Greased various parts on the various levers.
My mate (a beemer rider of many years) does not hate it per se, he won't sit on it though
I'd like a large 2-stroke 'crosser (as well as), but the living space isn't enough