The member photo gallery is now integrated and live!!  All user albums and pictures have been ported from old gallery.

To register send an e-mail to admin@bmwr65.org and provide your location and desired user name.

Author Topic: Covid - grrrr and Meniere's disease.  (Read 398 times)

Offline dogshome

• Lives in Foothills of Mt. Olympus
Covid - grrrr and Meniere's disease.
« on: October 11, 2022, 12:37:46 PM »
Had covid, got the T shirt. Got triple jabbed and 2 more bouts of what felt exactly like covid again.

The inner ear problem has popped up again for a third time. Nowhere near as bad, just like having had a pint or six. Less than a second of uncontrolled eye movements initially occasionally and now still there, but just at an irritant level. Like a mossie bite sort of level. This time I got rushing noises and whistling in one ear which my friend Google confirms is a viral problem rather than a loose crystals thing. So the various head movement tests and corrections don't have an effect.

However, It is lingering again and I have to stop and think before swinging my head around quickly. This has kept me off the bike for a week or two and the acrobatic job at the local circus, the ballroom dancing and mu Thai / Kung Fu film roles have had to take a rest  :vrolijk_26:

B vitamins are good for Type II diabetes AND Meniers apparently. B1 and B3. I normally take a mixed B for diabetes anyway, but the amounts are trivial in a vitamin pill. So I bought some stronger stuff and will report back!

P.S. I've also had cold sores up the nozzle and a viral conjunctivitus - again. I'm really getting bored with Covid now  >:(
« Last Edit: October 11, 2022, 12:49:17 PM by dogshome »
肉(r?u)包(bāo)子(zi)打(dǎ)狗(gǒu) (meat+bun(2nd and 3rd)+hit+dog)
* Literally: To hit a dog with a meat-bun.:-O

Offline dogshome

Re: Covid - grrrr and Meniere's disease.
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2022, 03:00:50 PM »
It's mostly gone now. Will keep up with the b vitamins.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2022, 06:09:14 AM by dogshome »
肉(r?u)包(bāo)子(zi)打(dǎ)狗(gǒu) (meat+bun(2nd and 3rd)+hit+dog)
* Literally: To hit a dog with a meat-bun.:-O

Offline Justin B.

• Administrator
  • Mt. Olympus Resident
  • I love my Beemers
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2022, 11:38:59 PM »
Glad you are doing OK.  We've all had Covid twice.  Take lots of Vit D3, Vit C, Quercetin, Zinc, and NAC.

Just read that either Phizer or Moderna admitted they never checked to see if their RNA shot actually prevented transmission. Oops...
Justin B.

2004 BMW R1150RT
1981 R100RT - Summer bike, NEKKID!!!

Offline Burt

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2022, 08:13:50 AM »
I believe it was Pfizer. 
Black 1984 R65 - the Wombat