The member photo gallery is now integrated and live!!  All user albums and pictures have been ported from old gallery.

To register send an e-mail to admin@bmwr65.org and provide your location and desired user name.

Author Topic: Covid-19 Vaccination  (Read 562 times)

Offline Burt

• I Love YaBB 2!
Re: Covid-19 Vaccination
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2021, 07:26:21 PM »
Well I've had the second AZ jab this week and no big deal.  The hospital was a bit busier as they progress through the list of eligible people.  I was a priority group so jumped the queue. 

Mean while I decided to pull the plug on it all and recently retired.  So no more daily contact with suspect people  :)  Happy days. 
Black 1984 R65 - the Wombat

Offline skippyc

• Shouldn't have sold them old bikes.
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2021, 09:49:09 PM »
Still waiting for my second jab. I have loved restirement it comes with a lot of freedom, but i don't get any public holidays anymore.

Offline dogshome

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2021, 10:40:11 AM »
I got my second jab on Friday. it did affect me this time. Felt tired all day Saturday and went to bed at 8pm!???  :thud:  :zzz:  :zzz: Woke up at 9am  :clap: ....  All fine today though.
肉(r?u)包(bāo)子(zi)打(dǎ)狗(gǒu) (meat+bun(2nd and 3rd)+hit+dog)
* Literally: To hit a dog with a meat-bun.:-O

Offline BPT

• I Love YaBB 2!
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2021, 04:52:54 PM »
I was mistaken in my first post, one member of my family had the Moderna shot. She and several of her neighbors and friends who got that one had varying degrees of discomfort after the second one, mostly aches and pains and feeling extremely tired afterwards. For some reason most of the people I know that got Pfizer had much milder after effects or none at all.
It's been several months now and still no tail or second head growing on me.
1983 R65 w/ Velorex 562 Sidecar