Technical Discussion > Ride Reports and Event Reviews

Catching a glimpse....

(1/2) > >>

Billmc:
We don't always get a chance to see what we look like riding our beauties. I was lucky and this past Saturday morning I was captured by a dedicated MotoFotographer on the Twisted Sisters between Vanderpool and Leakey Texas. There were literally HUNDREDS of bikes out this day as it was finally pretty enough to enjoy it. Happy Spring!!!!
Not bad form...... ;) (and yes I lost the left side cover earlier the day before)

Ed Miller:
Double straps on your panniers, wow.  I only use one per.  Must be reckless. 

Do they charge you for the picture?

Billmc:

--- Quote ---Double straps on your panniers, wow.  I only use one per.  Must be reckless. 

Do they charge you for the picture?
--- End quote ---

Double straps because those weird little locks on the top don't.
There is also one going across tying the two together as an added security measure just in case the seatbelt clasp breaks.

Yes, they have a website that you view the shots and order what size and number you want as a hard copy.
Not sure how I was able to download it but this is the only one of the 8 I was able to do that with.

Justin B.:
When we rode the "Tail of the Dragon" there were several photogs set up along the route and you could buy picture packages off the 'net.

Lucky_Lou:
Brought back some memories there guys... We stayed at Tapoco Lodge on the Robbinsville end of the Dragon, nice Hotel Bar/Pizzeria with a terrace overlooking the river.
Had a Cabin in the grounds great chill out place.
Lou

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version