The member photo gallery is now integrated and live!!  All user albums and pictures have been ported from old gallery.

To register send an e-mail to admin@bmwr65.org and provide your location and desired user name.

Author Topic: Nova Scotia  (Read 875 times)

jkoerpel

Re: Nova Scotia
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 08:50:57 PM »
Dino,

Great ride reports!  The farthest north i've been in NS is the Canso straight but we never got off the boat to check out the shoreline.  Looks beautiful...and so many interesting things to see along the way, ie. Mr. Dills giant pumpkins or that surf shop :D

I'd like to check out Gaspe and possibly Newfoundland too.  Tack those onto the list.  

I'll keep you posted if the plan begins to develop.  Ride safe man!  

2dogs1cat

Re: Nova Scotia
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 10:31:32 PM »
Dino,

Great ride reports!  The farthest north i've been in NS is the Canso straight but we never got off the boat to check out the shoreline.  Looks beautiful...and so many interesting things to see along the way, ie. Mr. Dills giant pumpkins or that surf shop :D

I'd like to check out Gaspe and possibly Newfoundland too.  Tack those onto the list.  

I'll keep you posted if the plan begins to develop.  Ride safe man!  

Sent you a PM.  Forgot to mention the Mrs and I drove across Newfoundland in two weeks.  Two weeks is not enough.  It only gives you a taste of the Rock.  We're heading back in 5 days.  Only visiting the western side of the island, but taking a side trip to Labrador - Battle Harbour http://www.battleharbour.com/home/.

Cheers
:^)