The member photo gallery is now integrated and live!!  All user albums and pictures have been ported from old gallery.

To register send an e-mail to admin@bmwr65.org and provide your location and desired user name.

Author Topic: for sale - Pair of Ignition Coils and a headlight reflector for R65 etc.  (Read 357 times)

Offline Jeremy R65

• A man can never have too many toys to play with
Having a bit of a workshop clear out and thought these might be useful to someone. They came off a 1980 R65 and are original fitment items as far as I can tell. Willing to post within the UK only please.

- Pair of Bosch Ignition coils. I took these off and replaced them with new a couple of years ago in the quest for a mysterious ignition problem that turned out to be a duff brand new condenser!  They worked fine up to that point.  Boxes are from the replacements but part numbers are the same. Offers around £40 the pair plus postage.

- Bosch headlamp reflector. Good overall condition with a couple of small scratches (and a temporary thumb print near the edge) in the reflector surface. 170mm outside diameter.  Offers around £40.

Contact me through this forum or via jeremy.retford@gmail.com

Thanks
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 04:10:19 AM by Jeremy R65 »
Jeremy R
1980 R65
1956 Velocette 500cc MSS
Mazda MX5
VW Golf
17ft two berth Gaff Cutter built in wood